Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, March 20, 2006

Superman Torch is Passed

USA Today has a new article up about Superman Returns. They discuss Dana Reeve, and a special gift she sent to actor Brandon Routh during filming.
Midway through the filming of Superman Returns, star Brandon Routh received an envelope in the mail. It contained two pendants and a letter. The pendants, each emblazoned with a red S, said simply, "Go Forward."

The note from Dana Reeve, the widow of Superman Christopher Reeve, said much the same thing.

"She said she thought I'd be a good Superman," says Routh, 26, best known for a guest role on Gilmore Girls. "She wished me luck. I can't tell you what that was like to get her blessing. I was nervous, because I had never heard from the family, and it's frightening trying to fill Christopher Reeve's shoes."
Click the link above to read the whole article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home