Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

More from Brandon at ShoWest

AICN got to spend some one on one time with Superman star Brandon Routh at this year's ShoWest convention in Las Vegas. They chatted about several things, including what it's like to be made into a toy.
QUINT: I noticed the Weta Collectible SUPERMAN RETURNS statues just popped up online and have seen a lot of the merchandising for the movie previewed out of Toy Fair. Is it weirding you out to see yourself starting to pop up all over the place?

BRANDON ROUTH: Yeah, it's crazy. I've seen some of the stuff online and some of the things look like me and some of the things don't really look so much like me. (laughs) Like they had to make the jaw bigger because it has to fit on the neck joint on these things. I've heard these things, I understand. Maybe it's good that not everything looks like me. But it's pretty crazy, especially those Weta things. I know Bryan (Singer)'s really excited about those things happening. I'm eager to actually see one in person.

Click the link above to read the entire interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home